Sunday, June 15, 2008

Heaven is at.....Brewster's?!

It started out as a perfectly normal day. Nothing unique had happened, unless you count grocery shopping at Sam's Club for over two hours unique, which it is definitely not in my family. I never expected to find out where the gateway to Heaven was from this little planet of Earth. Then I went to Brewster's. I walked casually up to the window, decided I should step outside of my plain chocolate comfort zone, and ordered New York Cheesecake ice cream. The angels began to sing.

I couldn't believe it, one taste of that delicious ice cream and the angels let out of chorus of beautiful song, light fell from the sky to shine upon the ice cream and I, and for a moment I was lost in its wonder. I don't know how Brewster's managed to steal some of Heaven, but they did. Oh, how they did. I yammered on and on about the magnificence of the ice cream for an hour after the last of it's celestial taste faded from my mouth. My family threatened to gag me. I ignored them, as I usually do. My life has been change from that moment out. I have found Heaven and nothing will ever be the same again.

~If there is a specific topic you would like me to write about, send me an e-mail at BriarBlack@hotmail.com~


1 comment:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Mmmmm... ice cream. It definitely does sound heavenly... I haven't had breakfast yet, though. I guess I should restrain my cravings until a later time.